Aims & Purpose:
- To provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which the child feels happy, safe, secure and confident
- To encourage the children to become confident, competent, creative, cooperative and able to cope.
- To equip the Children with the skills and knowledge which will enable them to develop as individuals in their own right?.
- To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.
- To respect and care for the school environment and local community.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.
- To encourage pupils to be enthusiastic and take pride in his / her work.
- To foster good relationships between the home and school, welcoming parents into the school and encourage them to work in partnership and harmony with the teacher
- Giving them a broad understanding of how society works (Eg. culture, sub- cultures, commerce and institutions);
- Engendering an appreciation of the views and worth of others;
- Making them aware of their own role, rights and responsibilities, as summed up in the School motto, “Wisdom Is Supreme, Therefore Get Wisdom”.
- Making children and teachers aware that learning is a lifetime process;
- Motivating the desire to learn;
- Encouraging students to think;
- Teaching thinking skills by posing meaningful real life problems;
- Catering for students’ interests beyond basic skills.
- Promoting self-esteem;
- Identifying and developing talents and interest;
- Motivating students to achieve their full potential;
- Emphasizing individual responsibility and self discipline;
- Striving for excellence in all endeavors.
will help achieve the other aims by:
- Cooperation and consultation between all members of the school community, UNHCR, NGOs, Stakeholders and Local communities;
- A caring and happy environment;
- Parent participation in educational and social activities;
- Catering for students’ individual differences;
- Encouraging teachers to develop their professional skills.